Whitetail Pines Retreat
Buffalo, WY - $490,000 555,000
- Whitetail Pines Retreat is 38± deeded acres
- Clear Creek crosses the southwest end of the parcel
- Excellent hunting for Whitetail
- Several spectacular building sites
- Dramatic view of the Big Horn Mountains
- Very private, but close to town amenities
- One of the most beautiful settings and locations in the area
- The only offering of its kind in such close proximity to Buffalo
- Adjacent to the Clear Creek Trail System
- Adjacent to thousands and thousands of public land acres
About Whitetail Pines Retreat
This stunningly beautiful 38± acre parcel represents a tremendous opportunity to own a rare offering. The property holds an abundance of wildlife and has absolutely spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The Whitetail Pines Retreat is close to Buffalo, easy to get to, convenient to retail and town amenities and close to major transportation. Adjacent to the Whitetail Pines Retreat are thousands of acres of public lands with endless recreational opportunities. This excellent offering makes it a great opportunity to put down roots and enjoy life in the shadows of the Big Horn Mountains.
The road traveling into this parcel winds through large stands of Cottonwood trees with areas of thick brushy undergrowth. Most times entering the property, Whitetail Deer are seen scurrying through the trees and crossing the road. The west half of the Whitetail Pines Retreat has large stands of Ponderosa Pines that tower into the air. There are also multiple stands of Aspens, Chokecherries, and many other varieties of deciduous trees and bushes. The parcel also has adjudicated water rights that would allow for some irrigation and property enhancement. This property is a rare offering, consisting of one of the largest parcels in the exclusive area of Clear Creek drainage west of Buffalo. There is an abundance of wildlife on the property with an exceptional population of Whitetail Deer. The property provides a beautiful setting for a residence and the recreational amenities of country living minutes from downtown Buffalo.